Saturday, November 13, 2010

Twirling


Nov. 13, 2010

This morning we cleaned the house (Hannah and Caleb help in the bathrooms and wipe down their bedroom). After the house was done Caleb picked up Hannah and twirled her around. They both got dizzy and fell to the ground but laughed. It doesn't always happen, the laughter, so when it does I stop what I'm doing and watch them and try to memorize everything about the moment: their sweet faces, where they are and what's making them laugh. I even try to memorize the way it sounds. Every Mom that I talk to says, "They grow up so fast. Treasure them when they're young." It's hard to do that. Life is busy and there is always something to do. But every body's busy. Every Mom that I know is working hard to be the best they can be. I admire so many of them because they all have something that they are really good at.
So... Stephanie. Treasure them, they are growing up fast.

I'm still reading about the Universe. I've learned a few things and the more I learn the more I want to know, my brain doesn't feel as much like oatmeal anymore. Plus!

0 comments: