Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Preschool

Nov. 3, 2010

Preschool was at our house today. Aaron Pitts. Emma and Michael Kilmer joined us and we all learned about the letter "k". I love prepping for preschool. Maybe I secretly have a teacher inside of me just waiting to be set free.
At noon we all walked downstairs and and Amanda Pitts was waiting there to pick up Aaron and the Kilmer kids. After Amanda drove away Hannah, Caleb and I walked over to Connie's and hung out for a little (It took about 30 minutes but we weren't in a hurry and Caleb got to stretch his legs).
We drove her golf cart home and parked it in the garage.














The doorbell rang at 7:30pm at guess who? It was Connie. She brought a fresh loaf of baked bread and played with the kids for a bit. We are so lucky to have her so close.

1 comments:

Connie de said...

Looks like fun. I know I had fun.