Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mostly Happy

Nov. 22, 2010

Growing up Cory read from a series of Book of Mormon books with his family. They were a treasure then and are even more now that he can share them with Caleb and Hannah. Caleb loves to look at the pictures and ask questions. Sometimes he even "reads" to himself.
This morning Caleb and Hannah were sitting on our bed "reading." From the kitchen I heard Caleb say, "Hannah, this is Jesus on the cross. He was there for 8 weeks!"


We sat on the bed together looking at the pictures. Caleb was not in the mood for a picture and made his mad face for every one I tried to take. So Hannah and I made a mad face to match his. Soon after this picture Caleb was smiling again.














Connie took Caleb to school and then Hannah and I to my Mom's before she did her errands in town. It was great to be at my Mom's. Hillari's in town this week for Thanksgiving. On Thursday I am determined to get her in at least one picture.














My Dad brought us home and played with Caleb and Hannah in their room. He is a silly and fun guy. He hates to see the kids in timeout and he is always passing out sweets. Before we left their house I Hannah went into timeout. She cried and cried. Dad brought her a toy drum and drum stick to cheer her up. "Dad... She can't have that she's in 'time out.' " I said. He made a face like the one above and walked away.