Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blueberries make great war paint


Nov. 29, 2010

Caleb dictated his first "Dear Santa" letter to me and I wrote down everything he said even if he said it incorrectly. Like "millenial" instead of Millennium Falcon.

The kids love to eat frozen blueberries and today they really loved eating them.














Caleb and I made sugar cookies during Hannah's nap today so we could decorate them tonight for FHE. Caleb dumped half of the green sprinkles on just one of his cookies. But clearly it tasted just fine and dandy. Hannah used pink sprinkles and red hots. The red hots were so hard I was afraid one of us were going to chip a tooth. We will sleep well tonight with all of our teeth brushed and un-chipped. ; - )

1 comments:

Connie de said...

Yikes with the Blueberries! That's what they looked like last week. I thought they'd be stained forever.