Saturday, November 20, 2010

Park and the Lake

Nov. 18, 2010

We walked to the park late this morning and met a woman for the first time who has lived in Tuscany since 2007. It seems like I am constantly meeting new mom's at the Park. We must have all been coming at different times.
Before dinner we took a walk around the lake by our house. The coots have returned and were skipping across the water making a lot of noise. They seem like a teasing type of bird. Half way around the lake we stopped to have races and put Eucalyptus leaves into a metal box. Caleb said it was a ship and that the leaves were the gas to make it go.
The best part of the night was when Alison, Sara, Connie and I met up with Trish Neville and her cousin Christy at the Maya theatre for a movie. We saw, Morning Glory. I like the story and characters but the content was not great. I would only recommend this movie if it were "clean-flicked." I guess I'm a prude. Oh well

0 comments: