Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pilates for two

Nov. 17, 2010

I like to exercise, shower and read my scriptures before the kids wake up so I don't have to try and squeeze it in during the day. But lately Caleb has been waking up at about 6am every morning for 2 weeks. This morning I put in my Pilates video and instead of watching it like usual, Caleb got down on the floor and did it with me.
At 10 the kids came to my house for preschool. Every week they are here we play Star Wars together before lunch. I always play Darth Vader (black cape included) they hide and I search for them throughout the house. Once found the light saber battle begins.















After Hannah's nap and before it was too dark (you know like 5!) I said, "Let's go to the park!" I grab the diaper bag and Caleb's T-Ball set and we ran to the car and drove (I know we should have walked but there was only about 45 minutes of day light left and I wanted to run around and play for every minute of day light left). Caleb hit the ball on the T and gave Hannah a try. She did it literally twice and then ran off to the sand to make "cupcakes." We move the T out of the way and I threw the ball to Caleb instead. To be honest I have terrible aim. He only hit 1 out of 3 pitches because my aim was either too high or too short. Yikes! Caleb kept saying, "Mom, it takes a lot of practice." When he did hit the ball I screamed and cheered (for both of us).

3 comments:

Sonnet and Christian said...

I LOVE your light saber battle! I want to come play too.

Michelle said...

Stephanie, you're like the best mom ever!! And the best blogger ever!! And you exercise, read your scriptures AND SHOWER??!! Truly amazing!

StephanieBoots said...

You guys are so nice!
Sonnet next time your in Bakersfield...Battle...my house!
Michelle, I'm just trying to be like you.