Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Baking Adventure

Nov. 23, 2010

Amber Cola and I planned to make two Creamy Pumpkin pies and two Spiced Carrot cakes with Maple frosting at her house today but she called at 12:30 this afternoon and said her oven wasn't heating up. NOOOO! So we were trying to figure out what would be the best alternative...my house? Connie's? In the end we went to my Mom's which isn't very far from where Amber lives and baked the afternoon away. The pies and cakes looked delicious but I won't be able to give a full report until Thursday.








While at my Mom's house Roegan and Caleb dumped every toy out of my Mom's toy boxes and went to work to make the biggest and best castle they could. The finishing touches included small pumpkins, autumn corn and a Mylar balloon.

0 comments: