Monday, November 29, 2010

Turkey Day - P.M.

Nov. 25, 2010

Thanksgiving was at my parent's house this year. Hillari was home for the week and it was like heaven for me. She is a fun and loving person...I'm so glad were sisters.
Dinner was seriously amazing! My mom loves to cook and it shows.







This is my family. My Dad (at the head of the table), Uncle Bill (his brother), my Mom , Cory, Caleb(unseen), My spot, Hannah, Hillari, Uncle Timm.

Hannah loves salad.





























I had to take a picture of my plate because it looked like it was right out of a magazine. Green beans with bacon and caramelized onions, mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potatoes with a few potatoes mashed up together, yummy salad with green olives, homemade cranberry sauce, and the turkey.
After dinner we played a card style scrabble (I think it's called SLAM) and then Apples to Apples. Cory's being silly and Hillari is too.

0 comments: