Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Birdies and Babes

Dec. 29, 2010

Caleb got two Lego castles for Christmas this year. Today was the big day to take it back to Toys R Us and exchange it for something else. We left early this morning, ran a few errands and then were off to the Toy store as soon as I returned something to Michael's. Caleb threw a tantrum about... I don't remember as we walked through the door and during the 3 minute exchange process. Luckily, (for him I mean) it wasn't bad, but embarrassing none the less. After we walked out of the store I told him that if he threw one more we would not go to Toys R Us. He quieted down quickly and buckled his seat belt, so I drove down Ming to the Toy store. I parked the car, got Hannah out and jacket on. I asked Caleb to put his jacket on and guess what? He threw a tantrum right there in the parking lot! About putting his jacket on. I said, "Okay, get in the car." We left. How sad is that? He cried and cried but I it was good for him



After a few more errands we went to my Mom's house. The kids both took naps (Yea!!!) so I made these cute little birdies from Jocelyn's blog.
My Mom was also sewing away. She is busy making a Vintage Vogue dress for Hillari. It is going to be amazing when it's all done.

2 comments:

Connie de said...

I think they're gorgeous!

Connie de said...

Who's Frank?...