Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'm 30!

Dec. 8, 2010

Today is my birthday. Cory made me a sign and bought me the Eclipse movie. I'm super excited. He said that we would watch it together tonight. He also said that he would get off work an hour early to be home with me this evening. My Mom made me a Christmas table runner and said she would buy me tickets to either see the Rocketes or the Moscow Ballet at the Fox. Guess what I picked? Yes, the Ballet! Connie bought me a cd of Andean folk music. I LOVE this music. I have always wanted to buy one of these cd's but never have.



















My Mom picked us up this morning, dropped off Caleb at preschool and then we went to Amber's house again to make cookies. Each of us brought a batch of cookie dough to bake at Amber's house and then divided up the finished treasures 3 ways. I forgot my camera so I don't have any fun pictures to share. But next week we get together on Thursday to make some more treats. I'll bring my camera then.

2 comments:

Connie de said...

A+ on blogging. I feel like I kind of haven't been gone forever...

Connie de said...

ps the cd was Sara's idea.