Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Christmas Concert

Dec. 3, 2010

Connie treated Sara and I to a Christmas Concert. It was in Orange County so Connie and I left around 2:30pm to be there for the 8pm show. We made it there with enough time to have dinner (she's a great date) and then walk around the mall and look at all the fancy shops. I saw a beautiful Harry Winsor Emerald and Diamond necklace that just said "take me home Stephanie." My Birthday is coming up so... maybe.

The concert was amazing. Ben played a few French Horn solo's and Janae helped the Soprano section sound full and beautiful. I feel so lucky to have been a small part of it. The best part of the concert was when the Conductor invited everyone in the audience to sing Hallelujah (From the Messiah) along with the choir. A woman a few seats down from us should have been in the choir. She basically had it memorized and was probably trained by the same person as Celine Dion.

1 comments:

Janae Randall said...

Thanks, Stephanie for coming to our concert! We loved performing for you, Sara and Connie. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.
Love,
Ben and Janae