Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Shoppping

Dec. 21, 2010

I took the kids Christmas shopping this morning and they did really good. It was a long day. If you saw us at Bed bath and Beyond this afternoon you would have seen me park 1/4 mile away from the entrance, walk to the door get in line, realize I forgot my wallet in the car, walk back to the car and grab my wallet that was laying on the passenger side seat saying to everyone, "take me" (I rolled my eyes at myself when I saw it laying there) back to the store to buy the one thing that I called ahead of time to make sure it was there and then back to the car. Instead of getting back in the car we did Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, and Once there was a snowman, a few times and then I (Darth Vader) chased Luke and Leia on the grass (Grass? remember: I said I parked 1/4 of a mile away). We got back in the car and drove. I asked them if they wanted to go to one more place to make it an even 6 stores. They said, "No thanks." In a way I was grateful because by this time I was tired and I knew they were too. We went to Grandma's. Caleb and I watched a movie and Hannah slept from 3pm until I woke her up at 7:30 to go home and then laid them both down for bed.
It was a long, but productive day :-)

0 comments: