Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still growing...

Sept. 3, 2008

Today I am 37 1/2 weeks pregnant and I don't think our little girl is done growing. I get a lot of attention from people as I'm sure you can imagine. But lately onlookers have become more brazen in their astonishment of my belly size. Instead of just staring they ask, "Are you having twins?" When I say no. They ask if I'm sure. Also some even make loud gasping sounds. I just laugh. There's nothing I can do about it and well, yes I am big. I'm already bigger with this one than I was on the day I had Caleb, (I measured for record sake).
By the way the picture in the background is one that Cory gave to me when we were dating. It is by Gustav Klimt and is called "the kiss." I love art and I especially love this picture. We have it hanging in our bedroom.

0 comments: