Saturday, September 20, 2008

She has arrived!

I am at my Mom's and I can't download any pictures using our cameras but I thought I would at least tell ya'll about our little girl.

Monday nothing. Tuesday Nothing. Then...We got a call from the hospital Weds. morning at 4:30am saying a bed was available. We left and about 4 minutes away (20 minutes after we got the call - 4:50am) we got another call from the same nurse saying someone came in already in labor and they had to give her the bed. So we turned around, went home, slept and Cory decided he would go to work and meet us at the hospital when we got "the call"...again.

That call came at 11 am and my Mom and I met Cory at San Joaquin Hospial determined to get a room at the Inn. And we did. It took a while to get the IV in and anyone who knows me knows that I am very nervous when it comes to needles. After the 7th try the IV was in. I got the pit. at 2:40pm. Dr. Walker broke my water at 6:15pm and Hannah Noelle was born at 11:16pm. She weighed 9lbs. 120z. and is 21 inches long. She is very calm and beautiful. I hope to have pictures on here tommorow.

Thanks for everything. I am so lucky to have such good friends.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah for baby girls. Everyone was asking about you guys today. I didnt tell anyone her name, I left the surprise to you since she is your baby girl and the name was a surprise to all of us too.

Carla said...

Brother Berry said her name was Anna in sacrament meating haha. So GLAD to hear about your giant beautiful baby! If you need anything, let us know!!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Hooray! Congrats to you guys! Yeah for a boy and a girl. Can't wait to see pictures!

Johnsons Away said...

Congrats, that is so great. And what a precious name. I love it. Can't wait to see you guys.