Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lucy knows how to throw a Party

Aug. 1st 2008

We went to Lucy Galyan's 2nd B-day party this morning and had a blast. The main attraction (beside Lucy of course) was the water slide. At first Caleb only wanted to watch. But Uncle Neil and Cory talked Caleb into going down the slide, (meaning Caleb was put on Daddy's lap and taken down the slide). After that Caleb was more willing. The water slide quickly took a back seat when sweet Gracie offered her balloon to Caleb. He never let it go after that. He even went down the slide with it. Oh Caleb.




1 comments:

The Potter Pack said...

Hey you ... I was wondering when you were going to post some more ... I want to see belly shots ! Not much longer for you ... I am so excited for you and Alison to have your girls right together ... take care of each other ... wish I was around to help you both out ... but I am not missin' Bakersfield weather!