Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cupcakes

Sept. 23, 2008

Hannah was still asleep after Caleb got up from his nap so we decided we needed to do something together, just the two of us. And since my mom came over this morning and put our house in order and went to the Grocery Store for me I really didn't have anything, as far as laundry and chores to do, so baking was the order of the afternoon.
Caleb loves to bake. He asks me to lift him up on the counter and says, "Make, Make." Which means: he wants to use the stand up mixer that's on the counter and make something...anything.

2 comments:

Johnsons Away said...

How fun and sweet. I'm glad your feeling better. Sorry we missed you last night, or just got a glimpse of you anyways :)

Jordan and Nikki Brown said...

Stephanie - you are a beautiful mother! Hannah looks so precious. Congratulations!