Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just the Three of us

Sept. 15, 2008

Today I had my last Dr. appointment before tha baby comes and the baby is coming tommorow! Dr. Walker wants me to go in at 6am to be induced at San Jaoquin hosptial. I was born at Memorial and so was Caleb. I really wanted our second to be born at Memorial too but after a recommendation from Dr. Walker to reconsider and a personal experience from our friend who recently gave birth there we changed our minds. Our friend didn't say memorial was bad just that because of the construction the rooms were very small and hers did not include a chair for her husband to sit it.
Caleb will stay the night at Nono and Nini's and we will head to the hospital to have "blank." Yes that's right we still don't have a name.
By the way the results are back from the halter... my heart is fine. I have a mild condition that has just been exacerbated by the pregnancy. "Whew."

0 comments: