Monday, April 11, 2011

Work and Play

April 7, 2011

One of the first things I decided I would work on (after unpacking) was to remove the wallpaper in the upstairs bath. Who ever did it did a fabulous job; everything is perfectly straight and even. I like white, plain and clean. I change my mind so much white serves as the perfect background for me it goes with anything and can keep up with my desire to change things... spontaneously and often.
Caleb helped my work on the walls for literally an hour. He never complained once. I paid him $5.00 because he worked so hard and never expected payment.

The wood floors in the dinning room turned out to be the inspiration to a fun game. I bought a jump rope to exercise with, when the kids found it they thought it would be more fun to drag each other on the wood floor and slip and slide around the table. I will admit it does look like more fun.

2 comments:

Connie de said...

Good job Caleb! And you certainly have gotten your money out of Hannah's dress - if you'd had to pay for it...

StephanieBoots said...

Who knew a hand-me-down dress would be so valuable?