Saturday, April 16, 2011

A new interest

April 15, 2011

We met Cory for lunch on the Rez. The weather was perfect. After we ate the kids ran around and played and Cory and I sat on the Picnic bench in the warm sun and talked. "I love it here." I kept thinking and saying.


The Porterville Library was offering a free Calligraphy's course this afternoon. I dropped off the kids at a Babysitters house and went to the Library. For two hours I practiced lines, pen angle and my initials. It is really fun. As many people know I'm not really computer savvy. I prefer writing letters instead of emails even though I freely admit it is faster. I just like writing. I mean... who wouldn't love to get a letter in the mail? knowing someone took the time to pen down thoughts, ideas and feelings just for them.





After the class, I picked up the kids and we headed back over to the Rez to pick up Cory. AS Cory finished our Tax return Caleb pretended to work next to him while Hannah and I drew pictures and she played with my earrings.

3 comments:

Connie de said...

You're a natural!

Connie de said...

Who's the lucky babysitter?

StephanieBoots said...

A cute 15 year old named ... I forgot, she seemed nice, so I left the kids...