Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A visit from Mom, new boots and a Tradgedy

April 12, 2011

My Mom came to visit and brought her Pressure washer, these darling rain boots from Target and her power drill.
We...
1. washed all of the windows top to bottom and did the walls of the house too.
2. hung up a Mirror in the entry way
3. and the curtain (that was in the kids bedroom made by Jocelyn) over the laundry room window.
4. organized the laundry room
Mom also left me the carpet cleaner and her sewing machine. So I will have plenty to do and the tools I need to do it. Thanks Mom!





The hair is Hannah's. Isn't that sad? Caleb and Hannah were playing in my Mom's car and found a pair of scissors she keeps in her glove box and Caleb cut her pretty blond hair. I wasn't angry because It seems like it's a story every Parent gets to tell their friends and family. I did feel sad because her hair is so pretty to me. If I were Pollyanna I would say, "At least it wasn't her bangs, or in front and at least it wasn't cut at the scalp." If I were to cut her hair to match the "new" length, her hair would be just above the neck of her crew cut style T-shirts. : - (




Tonight was the first practice game of the Tee Ball season. Despite the picture Caleb was really excited to be there.























All the boys and girls on Lil Rhinos team were wither Tule Indian or Hispanic. And all the Indian boys (and girls) had long braids, even the young boys. Can you see the little boy next to the girl with the long sleeved red shirt? He was probably 3 years old. The older boys had thick braids with gorgeous hair. I just wanted to braid it like the little girls braid Rapunzel's hair in the Tangled movie (minus the flowers).
This is Hannah swinging. She loves to swing.

1 comments:

Connie de said...

So sorry about her beautiful hair. Hopefully that's the last time. (Alison did her's twice...)