Saturday, April 16, 2011

April 16, 2011

A few weeks ago I noticed that the carpet in the family room smelled like an old dog. So for two hours this morning I shampooed the carpet and guess what? it still smells a little like old dog by the laundry room door. The rest smells clean. On Monday I'll redo that spot and hope for the best.














Today was the Iris festival in downtown Porterville. We went (Caleb fell asleep in the car but woke up after Cory carried him five minutes) . We got separated. After looking for Cory and Caleb for 10 minutes with no luck I figured my best bet was to walk back to the car and wait. After 30 minutes Cory and Caleb came back to the car and told me how fun and cool the festival was. Cory began listing out all the cool things they saw and I felt bummed I missed it. Next year...

1 comments:

Connie de said...

I'm home and caught up on your activities. Good job! You've been busy. Lot's of fun stuff.