Friday, April 29, 2011

Grandma comes!


April 19, 2011

I came home from running errands with the kids and guess who drove up while I was bringing in the bags? Grandma! I had no idea she was coming. It was the best surprise.

Hannah's nickname is "Hannah the destroyer." Wherever she goes she destroys! Grandma is teaching Hannah a lesson (previously given by me 12 times) to not pick the tiny green and growing peaches.
Hannah loves to wear dresses and be a "Princess." But she also loves to get dirty too. It's a good and not good combo. Good: because she isn't afraid of dirt and Not Good: because it means more dirt.
Okay... So when I was a little girl I would pick rose petals and tear them into shapes to fit over my lips to pretend I had lipstick. After I shared this story with Connie she wanted to try it for herself. But she went a step further and put more petals over her eyes. Does it look scary? Maybe.
Grandma had to leave but not until she gave the kids "treats": Chocolate pudding and sour gummy worms. BIG HIT!

0 comments: