Thursday, February 10, 2011

To the Pedia Center we go

Feb. 9, 2011

Last night I kept thinking that something just wasn't right with Caleb. He lays on the couch all day long. He falls asleep then wakes up and falls asleep again. I knew I had to take him to his DR. in the morning. I called his office but they said they had an opening on Friday. No way!
The Pedia Center(9900 Stockdale Hwy. Ste 105 - if your'e in a bind and you need your kid seen by a DR. {and you don't want to go to wait in the ER/Urgent Care] this is the place to go) opens at 1pm.
My Mom watched Hannah while we went and after a little wait and another nap for Caleb we got in and saw a DR. She said he had a double ear infection and gave us a Prescription for Amoxicillin. Yea! No bronchitis! No pneumonia! I was relieved and grateful we had an answer and (soon) remedy.

1 comments:

Carla said...

We just took Andrew to the Pedi-Center last week. There was a time when we were there so often that they knew us by name. (The boys used to be really accident prone). Anyway, I'm glad you were able to get him in and get him on antibiotics!