Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love Birds and Hearts


Feb. 5, 2011

In the BHG magazine this month I saw a darling Valentine decoration that I just had to make. I looked simple enough so I went for it. I bought some fabric at Walmart ( and enough left over to make a twirly skirt for my Twirly girl Hannah). If I could make a suggestion to anyone that might want to make this too it would be to use paper instead of fabric. There is so much cute scrap booking paper out there and for every occasion and taste that you are bound to find some that is just right for you. The reason I recommend paper over fabric is that it is easier to cut out small birds and hearts and it won't fray.

1 comments:

Connie de said...

i pretty much love it. and the fact that you didn't just see it and say - that's fun, I should make one...