Saturday, February 5, 2011

I've got Sunshine on a Cloudy Day

Feb. 4, 2011

Caleb is sick. He woke up with a fever this morning and laid on the couch all day. While he slept Hannah and I planted some flowers for the back balcony.
I love flowers and plants and all things green, (well, not poison ivy)

































Pizza and a movie night was just Me and Hannah. I carried Caleb into his bed around 5pm and Hannah and I just hung out together watched the Princess and the Frog and waited for Cory to come home. He called me around 6:30pm to say he was leaving in about 30 minutes so I read to Hannah 3 different books of The little Mermaid
sang a few songs and put her to bed. It was nice just spending time with her. I held her on my lap until she was done with the movie and wanted to play (can you guess? yes...) The Little Mermaid. On a side note sometimes she calls out to Caleb, "Oh, Prince Eric Darling..." He usually says, "I'm not Prince Eric I'm a fireman!" But every once in a while he answers, "Yes?"