Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Crawford's came!

Feb. 6, 2011

When Cory and I were living in HI we met Donny and Michelle. They had just gotten married 3 days before they moved to HI and we lived in a huge house with them and several other single adults. Eventually we all moved into TVA (Temple View Apartments - this means the Apartment complex we moved to was right next to the Temple and you could see it from your front door). Michelle and I became even closer as we hung out every day after work watching Oprah or talking while our husbands studies in the BYUH Library. And on weekends we watched movies and hung out. After two years we were best friends but Donny was done with school and they moved back to San Jose where they were from we stayed for another 6 months until Cory graduated in Dec. 2005. Since then we have gotten together every year and done something.
Today they stopped by Connie's on their way home from a family vacation. It was a quick visit but it was so good to be around the people we love so much. Plans are in the works for a longer visit like camping or ....

p.s. I was released from Primary today. I was really sad to leave. I love those kids. I love looking in their faces every Sunday and telling them about the Gospel and that I love them. I will miss them but I know the next Primary President and Presidency will do a great job! ;-)

3 comments:

Connie de said...

You betcha!

Michelle said...

Wow, you're fast! ALWAYS fun to hang out with the Randalls, we love you guys! Thanks for hosting us :)

StephanieBoots said...

Any time Michelle!