Thursday, February 10, 2011

The difference between night and day

Feb. 10, 2011

Caleb had his first dose of Amoxicillin last night at dinner and then crashed, totally exhausted from our long day yesterday, (I didn't even mention the Prescription adventure... and I won't). This morning he was so much better. He had energy not only eat his meals at the table but even tease Hannah and play with her. He is a completely different boy today.




We went to Connie's and enjoyed the sunshine with a few instruments.















Later Alison brought came over to pick some yarn to tie a darling blanket she made for her friend Kate's baby shower this weekend. I wanted to get a picture of Caleb and Patrick smiling. Patrick cooperated but Caleb just wouldn't smile. "Smile, Caleb" I coaxed. After 3 try's I snapped the picture before Patrick's cheeks fell off. Elena had the cutest hair style and the best part was Alison did hers to match (the braid minus the pigtails...although Alison probably could have pulled those off too).

1 comments:

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I don't know about pigtails. Maybe I'll try those next.