Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Oxnard Strawberry Festival

May 17, 2008

Today we went to the Oxnard Strawberry Festival. I had never been before, Cory was on his 3rd time and Connie her 4th. Jesus and Alison on their 2nd. I couldn't believe ho many people came. There were people everywhere and strawberries in everything! I saw a strawberry in Champagne, Beer, and even in the food court I saw a sign for Strawberry Nachos. I didn't try the Nachos, it just didn't sound good to me. Connie bought a strawberry smoothie and it ended up being the only thing (beside juice and water) that Caleb consumed. By the last sip we all had put our mouths on the same straw and lived to tell about it.
Te best part for me was the craft area. Cory and I both wished that we could have taken more time to enjoy the artwork displayed. So much talent and most of the crafts were useful or beautiful.














0 comments: