Sunday, May 11, 2008

The cat


Meet Pumpkin. He's a cat that I brought home with me my Sr. year of H.S. He was a sweet loveable cat that was wandering around campus one early October day earning a lot of attention from other students . Needless to say, I fell in love and decided to bring him home what ever the consequences. Hillari named him "Pumpkin" because of his orange color and the season may have also been an influence. And once an animal is named and there are two girls who want it to stay that's the end of that. So Pumpkin became the family cat. Pumpkin became my parent's cat when Cory and I married and now my Dad would never part with him. Caleb is an animal lover just like his Mommy. He loves Pumpkin and sometimes Pumpkin "let's" Caleb show him just how much.

1 comments:

Connie de said...

Great pictures...hope the emergency break is on! Grandma