Friday, May 16, 2008


May 15, 2008

This morning Caleb and I went to the Toyota dealership and got the oil changed on the Corolla. There was a huge flag on the premises. Caleb and I had a little picnic beneath it while we waited for the car. Cory usually takes the car in but since he's "out of town" the privilege fell to me. I'll just say it was not a very positive experience and when I told Cory about it he said that if he had had the same experience he would have talked to a manger about it and then said that he didn't want to pay for the service rendered. Looking back , I wish I would have talked to someone. After the Oil Change it was off to Costco where even though Caleb was very tired he was a very good little boy, just like at the dealership. Within 2 minutes of driving Caleb was fast asleep in his car seat.
We went home, rested and then went to Noni and Nono's. Caleb loves Nono. He played with him and the water hose. Nono gave him the hose and the chase began. Of course Caleb could never get Nono wet, even though he tried with all his might. Noni came to the rescue and Nono ended up at least a little wet.
After a bath Caleb and Nono disappeared to the back bedroom. I found them sitting together on the bed watching Blues Clues. Did I mention Caleb loves his Nono?

0 comments: