Friday, May 16, 2008

It's so HOT!



May 16, 2008

Alison and I decided to go swimming today. The weather man said it would be 95 degrees by 12noon and I think it was actually hotter than that. We put on our swimsuits, hats and sunscreen on and took the boys outside. The cement was crazy hot but Caleb didn't seem to mind. He walked on it with his bare feet! Even though I kept splashing pool water on the cement to provide a place of relief he spent a lot of time on the boiling cement. Yikes!
After an hour the boys were worn out (our goal all along) so we went home, tired and a little less pale. Hurray!

2 comments:

The Potter Pack said...

Hey ... you look great ... I saw your family pic on the beach on Alison's blog - so cute !! It has been hot up here in Northern CA too ... but not as hot as Bakersfield - I am sure !! and I really don't miss that part !! Take care sweetie ...

LadyMoncur said...

I can't believe how big your little guy is getting! What a handsome man.