Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lori Brock Museum

Jan. 8, 2011

We decided to check out the Lori Brock Museum this morning. It was fun. As a kid I always found the museum to be well, boring. I never wanted to look in the old houses or shops and I never wanted to check out the old oil refinery "thingy." Today was totally different. I walked around the museum and peeked into every window I could. I imagined what life might have been like if this had been our home 100 years ago. I think being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints really gets your mind thinking about Pioneers and Ancestors. I never thought about them much when I was younger.





























After the museum we drove around to 5 different pick your part places to find a small replacement piece for the Corolla. Only lucky #5 had our part. And it was brand new and easy peezy, lemon squeezy to pop on.

0 comments: