Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sick on Sunday

October 24, 2010

On the drive home from the Temple, Hannah's runny nose evolved into a cough. I kept her and Caleb home from Church so we could keep the sickie bugs to ourselves. While Hannah was napping Caleb and I looked at a train book he is borrowing from Grandma Connie (Mahalo Grandma [she's in Hawaii-lucky girl] ) for the 5th time. I looked down at his legs and noticed a leg that did not belong to a little boy but to a big boy. His legs have tiny blond hair on them. When did that happen? So I had to take a picture and mark the milestone in his life.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Haha- at first when I saw this picture I thought, "how unlike Stephanie to post a picture of her legs, hairy"... Glad I actually read the captions, makes way more sense ;)

StephanieBoots said...

Michelle!!! I miss you. I wish my leg hairs were blonde!