Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A train and a swing ( Ariel too)


October 26, 2009

Cory and Caleb walked to Grandma's this morning and Hannah and I went to my Mom's house to finish up the Halloween costumes. Before we got started Hannah wanted to swing in the sun-faded, red swing in my parents front yard. My parents bought the swing for Caleb when he was about a year old. He loved it. But not nearly as much as much as Hannah: she could swing until the sun set. This morning I let Hannah swing until it was time to go potty (yes we're still working on that!) It was seriously close to 45 minutes. I got a great accidental/on purpose shot of her asking for one more minute.















The big news of the day is that Hannah got her Ariel underwear. While she napped at my Mom's I ran a few errands including a trip to Target to pick up the promised Ariel underpants. When she woke up from her nap I gave her the package and she was ready to put them on and be a "big girl." Look at that face. Isn't she pleased.



















Cory and I took a silly picture at Connie's house this afternoon. I don't know why, but I love taking pictures of just the two of us... myself. I guess I don't want to feel embarrassed asking someone else to take it and I also think maybe it wouldn't be as candid.



















Cory and Caleb basically played with Ben's Trains ALL day at Grandma Connie's house. Cory did manage to pull Caleb away after some tears and a lot of, "No thank you Daddy's." After a few minutes in the fresh air (wasn't it a really beautiful day?) even Caleb forgot all about Trains.



















I hope you had a great day!

1 comments:

Connie de said...

I'm glad someone in the family is blogging! (alison...)