Saturday, October 30, 2010

Meg Whitman and Dewars

October 29, 2010

Cory and I went on a date tonight... whoo-hoo! But I forgot the camera so I have no proof. We went to a Meg Whitman rally to see what she was like in person. Cory and I knew that we would never vote for Jerry Brown but we weren't head over heels in love with Meg. After seeing her tonight we both feel excited about having her in office. She is dynamic and driven to say the least. The only thing anybody really has is their "word." I want to give her a chance to prove herself and show me that she is a woman of her word. I'm not expecting miracles (although she is). I just want to see a change in the right direction. Like the tortoise... slow but steady. I would be very happy with that. The neat thing about her is that she seems to have the big picture in mind as she is making plans for the future.
To top off a fun night we went to Dewar's and made the night even more fun and split a George's Special (with Ice milk instead of Ice cream). If you like bananas, walnuts, chocolate syrup and vanilla Ice milk/cream blended together, this could be the special treat for you.

0 comments: