Wednesday, July 6, 2011

U -pick


June 3, 2011

About two miles from our house is a U-pick blueberry farm. We drive by it every time we go to town and every time we come home. I decided to take the kids and try it out. Caleb turned out to be a better picker than me. He was very meticulous and patient. After we bought the blueberries and started eating them I noticed that 90% of Caleb's were dark blue, big, and juicy. Mine were not...


Tonight was also the Father/Son camping trip at Camp Wilderness. Cory took the camera and brought home some great pictures. Good thing he brought his snow pants because even though it was June there was still snow on the ground.
Back at home, Hannah and I did girl things: we dressed up in our fanciest dresses, put make-up on, and brushed each other's hair. We pretended that we were princesses and danced around the house letting our dresses twirl where ever we went.

1 comments:

Connie de said...

You're a fabulous mom. Let me just say.