Thursday, July 21, 2011

Tae KwanDo

July 19, 2011

Like most/all boys Caleb has a lot of energy. Cory and I decided to see just how much so one day we took him on a run. He ran 1 mile straight and then walk/ran another mile. When we got back home he was calm, pleasant and relaxed. I thought to myself, "Oh boy... I'm in trouble. This kid has way more energy then I thought." When we moved to Porterville Cory and I looked for things Caleb could do to burn some of that energy. After going grocery shopping one day I drove the opposite way out of the parking lot passing by all the shops to see what else the shopping center had. A bright yellow sign caught my eye, Tae KwanDo 2 week trial. I signed Caleb up that week and he has been going now for 2 months. When ever we drive home after his class, he looks out window, calm, pleasant and relaxed. "Ahhhh, Yes I love Tae KwanDo" I say to myself... everytime!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

TWO miles-- holy cow!!!