Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fishing


June 29, 2011

We dragged our camping chairs to the pond to fish. I didn't know how to fish but I thought, "How hard could it be?" When we got there I quickly realized just how "hard" it could be. I grabbed a worm and then made myself stick it on the hook. That was tough. Then it was time to cast... uhh... fail! I didn't know how to. I tried a lot of methods but in the end the hook was caught on various things (no human casualties thank goodness!) and I loosened the fishing line manually and dropped the hook into the water basically right next to the deck. We got one bite but never actually pulled the fish out. It was a blessing in disguise because the fish probably would have suffocated before I figured out how to get the hook out of its mouth.

1 comments:

Sonnet and Christian said...

You don't know how to fish!!! I think that is really funny.