Monday, March 7, 2011

A lot to say without pictures

For some reason I am not remembering to being my camera... anywhere. We have done some fun things the first week of March...

March 3, 2011
My Mom watched Caleb and Hannah so I could meet Alison and Amber at CPK for lunch. Afterward we walked around Target and ooegled the jewelry and T-shirts. Then we came back to reality and put diapers in our carts instead.

March 4, 2011
Cory and I went out on a dinner date to BJ's. We have this terrible habit of not using gift cards. So we decided to use one (given to us for Christmas we still have one for PF Cheng from 2009 Christmas - lucky for us it doesn't expire - we'll use it, We promise) tonight. The wait was an hour but I couldn't remember the last time we had 1 hour to ourselves without distraction (I don't even mean the kids, I'm talking about after they go to bed... laundry, dishes, clutter, blah, blah, blah). We grabbed our "pager" and went back to the car and listened to more of Cory's book Unbroken by Laura Hillenbrand (she also wrote Seabiscuit) on cd. This book is amazing. AH-Mazing!

March 5, 2011
We caught up on some things at home...

March 6, 2011
We Told our Church friends that we are officially moving to Porterville as of the 19th of this Month.
We are sad to leave. Honestly I try not to even think about it. It feels like I'm living someone else's life when I talk about moving. They are the ones leaving, not us... it's only a rumor.

0 comments: