Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bono was right, it is a "Beautiful Day!"

March 8, 2011

Today I decided the next moving item would be to label everything in the garage, "Garage." Last Sunday I called our new Bishop and told him we were moving up there on the 19th and would really appreciate some help moving in. He said of course and that made me want to be even more prepared knowing this would be our first impression of each other. I'm not saying I want to be "Perfect." I just don't want to be nuts.














Caleb and Hannah played outside while I, "labeled away." They had their rain boots on and splashed through the water. Caleb and Hannah still managed to fill their boots with water and soak their clothes anyway. But they had fun. We took a short walk together around the lake and came back home for lunch and a bath. They of course were very relaxed after having their bellies filled and bodies cleaned. While they sat and watched a movie on the couch I did a little more packing.
At 3:45pm we walked to the Park to meet Trish Neville, played until 5:30 and then walked back home. After a quick dinner and books read the kids were in bed at 7pm. LOVE IT!

0 comments: