Friday, January 4, 2013

This is Afton... and she is here!  We have waited and waited for her to come.  But now the wait and disappointment is over.  She brings a sweet, heavenly spirit with her into our home and I always want our home to feel like heaven.  

Afton was born Nov. 7th and weighed 8 lbs. 11oz.  After we brought her home she did not have a middle name.  Cory asked the kids what they suggested and Caleb immediately replied "Beth, like Bethlehem."  From then on she was Afton Beth Randall and now we also have a sweet story to go along with her name.

I hope this post finds you all well.  We are happy and loving having a little piece of Heaven in our home.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Stephanie, she is B E A U T I F U L!!! Wow. I hope I can meet her sometime when you're feeling up to it. Love you guys!

Connie de said...

I read your blog. Good job on the pictures! It's almost like having them here....NOT! Thanks for turning the dishwasher on.

Natalie said...

Your blog is alive! Love the new pictures on the sidebar! =)

Jocelyn said...

yay Afton!! :) so excited to see all your pictures to come.