Monday, May 10, 2010

She eats crayons

October 21, 2009

I always thought the kids that ate paste, playdough or crayons were... well, kind of strange. Caleb never ate crayons so I assumed I was not going to be that "Mom." Well, I am . Hannah really enjoys chewing on crayons and I've had to readjust my past opinion. This afternoon it became very quiet all of the sudden and when it's quiet that's when I drop everything and usually find a mess or like today a child who has clandestinely taken the giant crayon box out of the cupboard and hid herself behind the table to nibble to her hearts content, or until Mommy finds her. I did and snapped this picture before taking away her snack.

1 comments:

Carla said...

Hehe, she kept trying to nibble on the play-doh on Sunday too. She'll grow out of it soon and in the mean time, multi-colored poop?