Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Monica Ward Halloween Party




October 28, 2009

Caleb wanted to be the Casey Jr. Train (from Dumbo) for Halloween this year. I found quite a few "how to's" online and got to work. Caleb wanted it be black and red, with a smoke stack and have the words, "Casey Jr. Circus Train" printed on it. He looked great in it and was really excited to ear the costume all night. He even had a little engineer hat that he thought was really cool too. I borrowed a costume from Sara and represented "my people" as a Native American. I made a little tule tutu for Hannah and she thought she was very beautiful in it. The highlight was the debute of a dance Alison worked hard to put together. A few of us performed it that night for a suprise entertainment. No one, but those that performed it, knew it was going to happen. Everyone was suprised when Jesus started dancing, all by himself, to Black Eyed Peas "I got a Feeling." He danced solo for 20 seconds and then two crazy YW jump in and then the rest of us. It was all choreographed and fun.

1 comments:

Carla said...

I can't believe I missed that dance! I was in the building cleaning :(