Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary

June 12, 2008

Today is our 6th wedding anniversary! To celebrate we went to the Pantages theater to watch Wicked. Before we left we went to Costco to get gas, check the tire pressure and also eat pizza. It was great. Wicked was amazing. Cory absolutely loved it. And I thought it was even better the 2nd time. I hope we do go back. The drive down to LA was my favorite part. I loved being alone with Cory, just talking and laughing. It feels like such a sacred thing to have a few moments, let alone 2 hours to just be by ourselves.

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

It's nice to be able to talk with out worrying about kids. I dont think I've been alone with Oscar since we were in the car driving to the hospital to have Levi. Even under the circumstances I still enjoyed it! :)