Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Day Off

June 13, 2008

Cory took the day off! We had breakfast at Mimi's with his Parents and the Moreno's and Aunt Patti (Connie's sister who was visiting from Utah). It was delicious. We ate like kings. Afterward we went to Grandma and Papa's house to enjoy the pool. After showers and naps we met up with Aunt Wendy (Jerry's sister) and had dinner with all the fam at Macaroni Grill. I don't know about you but I can't remember the last time I ate out 2 times in one day. We were surely spoiled. Cory and I were still so excited about Wicked we talked about it as much as possible even if it was just to our selves.














I forgot to bring a spoon so Cory improvised with a knife. It was a little scary but Caleb seemed happy to be eating.


















Cory is so good with "two." He loves being a Dad and an Uncle to Patrick. By the way Patrick is a silly kid. He put a napkin on his head and left it there. I don't know what he was thinking but it sure made everyone laugh.

1 comments:

Connie de said...

Dang! Don't we have fun! Thanks for the memories.
mom r