Monday, June 30, 2008

All things Pink

June 16, 2008

Today I had the second appointment to see if the baby would reveal it's gender and she did, right away. It's official... We are having a little girl! I was excited and surprised. And then I thought, "What will life be like with a girl?" I felt sure that Cory and I were having another boy and I felt very comfortable with the idea. I was having twin boy dreams, and that even seemed great. But one thing that seems to ring true about dreams and feelings (for me) is that it is always the opposite. So instead of 2 babies, were having 1, and instead of a boy were having a girl.

2 comments:

Connie de said...

I just want to say good job on having a girl. Grandma is very happy!

The Potter Pack said...

Oh my goodness ... I just read this and YEAH !! You and Alison are going to have a blast together with your daughters !! Holy Cow !! That is exciting !! Congrats ... and you look so cute !!