Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Valentine's Day


Feb 14, 2008

To celebrate Valentine's Day Cory and I would usually go out the night before to avoid the crowds. This year we did something different. We didn't want to go out, we wanted to stay in. Cory brought home Red Pepper (yummy) and we just ate dinner together after we put Caleb to bed and then we watched a movie - Sleepless in Seatle.
For gifts, Cory bought me this beautiful Willow Tree figurine, (I cried) and I gave Cory this bed that I refinished.

1 comments:

lytmmom said...

What's up?!!!
Here I am on your blog and marveling at that beautiful bed and then I see that a baby is coming and have forgotten all about that work of art that you get to lay on. . .

I am almost sure that Grandma Connie in all the excitement forgot that I didn't get the news. I am so excited for all of you.

Brandon is anxious to be in touch with Cory so I am hunting down his e-mail at work. If you get this, maybe you could share. My e-mail is pstand@alpine.k12.ut.us

You are just the best little mom and I know those babies are just standing in line to come into your family. Of course Cory gets a little credit too.

luv you all,
patty