Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Veteran's Day Parade


Nov. 11, 2011

At my eye appt/ earlier this week, (where I, Stephanie Summer Randall picked out a pair of eyeglasses in 10 minutes. The same Stephanie Summer Randall that always orders my dinner last and before that I have asked the waitress 3 times to "give me just two more minutes) I asked the receptionist what Porterville does for Veteran's Day. Well it just so happens that I asked the woman who knew everything about the parade, past present and future. She told us it was awesome and we had to go.
We got there at 10am and it was nice. I love going to parades period and I love America. So it was double good. I love reading the signs people have made and to see first hand the sacrifices the sign bearer has made with either the loss of a friend or family member or that someone they know is currently serving our country.
Thank you Veterans!