Monday, October 3, 2011

"there's a sad sort of clanging from the clock in the hall"

Sept. 1, 2011

Tonight was the night that I have been dreading. But I'm not the only one. It was easy to see on the faces of many that Amber and her family would be greatly missed.

I hope that the people if FL get to know her as well as I did. She has so much to offer as a friend:

Faith - she is an incredibly Faithful person.
Obedience - if something is asked of her she does it right away and above and beyond expectation. She is exact in keeping the commandments and although she admits she isn't perfect she is someone I look to as an example.
Loyal: She is as loyal and true of a friend as one could hope for
Trustworthy: I always knew I could tell her something and it would be kept safe
Fun: Understatement of the century! She is the Most Fun!
Can you see Jesus?
Me and Jen Garrett. Isn't she great?

0 comments: