Monday, May 2, 2011

Save Mart

April 25, 2011

We tried Save Mart this week for Groceries. It had everything we needed but (just like Porterville's Food 4 Less) is still more expensive than the Food Maxx in Bakersfield. For example Milk is a minimum of .60 cents more per gallon. Produce is more, sometimes $1.00 more per lb. (I'm not talking about artichokes here. I'm talking about the basics like Apples and Tomatoes). Save Mart did have everything I needed, each item was easy to find and the store was clean. Porterville has one more grocery store called Town and Country. I think I'll try that one next time and see if there prices are any better.
When we left the store the kids did on their own what I usually have to remind them to do: "Hannah hold Caleb's hand please," and "Caleb please hold the cart." From behind they looked so sweet that I took out the camera and snapped a quick shot.

0 comments: